Friday, January 4, 2013

New year,new life, new blog intention

Soooooo I've ignored my blog for a VERY long time. I guess I felt I had nothing to say worth documenting. My life has changed dramatically in the past 12 months, in November I gave birth to my first child, a girl. And now I'm living in Manhattan and trying to work out how to swing being a new mom, being a good girlfriend and doing it all in New York City. Living in New York is amazing, but it presents different situations and challenges than any other place. And throw being an independent, fun-seeking MOM into that and well I tend to come across many unique situations that I can't call home for advice.
So far its been a fun-filled learning experience, and I'm hoping to share my experiences with you, TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment